Happy Valentine's Day! <3

My attachment really sucks. But what to do, endure lor. Two months and it'll be over. Bright side, i've seen every single phone in the market now. Yes, because i'm working for starhub now. I've most probably seen everybody's handphone bill by now LOL. Do not provoke me or i will add more numbers behind the total sum! sweet smile* (:

Actually, i cant do that. DUH.

And i've never punched so many holes on so many papers in my entire twenty year old life! It's not easy okay. It takes patience which i obviously lack. I feel guilty after touching SO many papers. I feel guilty, it felt like I'M the one who chopped them down. I'm sorry! ):

I hate attachment. I hate Valentine's. I hate couples who walk down the street holding hands. I wanna puke on their prada bags and pull their hair. WHINES. (no not sour grapes, i dont like grapes in the first place, unless it's seedless)

A video once again. It's a video about love. Perfect for this lovey dovey roll eyes day. Watch it. You'll go, 'awwww.'

Signing off,
JIAWEI.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog